||[Sep. 25th, 2006|12:10 pm]
Mysteries and Paranormal in Michigan and elsewhere
Dark figures that seem to always catch the corner of your eye. What are they? Here are a few theories:|
1. Ghosts: They share the same properties at shadow people, except for the look of them. A ghost is usually representative of a person or fog, neither of which is black. Some people simply think they are black because they are evil spirits, or
2. Demons: Due to the "scarier" look of shadow people, some may think they have an evil purpose.
3. Aliens: Aliens always get tossed into the mix of the unexplained. Maybe they have this formless look and are simply watching us.
4. Astral-projection: Some people believe that this is a person's soul while they sleep or meditate. It just wanders the earth.
5. People through time: Some say when we go into the past we might look like a shadow person.
6. People through dimension: It may even be that we can see partially into another dimension for a brief person while this shadow person is there.
7. Guardian Angels: It may be the angels looking after you.
8. The Mothman
8. Nothing: There's always the chance it's just your imagination messing with you.
Shadow people are generally black human-like forms, sometime noted with glowing eyes. Sometimes they jump around the room, other times they just hover around. There are reports of attacks, which means they may be dangerous, but it is not very likely. They are most often seen in mirror reflections or out of the corner of your eye.
Wikipedia's picture (with no source)